Aged & Community Services Australia (ACSA) National Summit 2019 Melbourne
HUR Ausralia is delighted to invite you to attend the Aged & Community Services Australia (ACSA) 2019 ACSA National Summit, to be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC), 8–10 October 2019.
The 2019 ACSA National Summit will bring together thought leaders and innovators – both local and international – to discuss hot topics, challenges and opportunities, workshopping together to uncover solutions to some of the aged care industry’s biggest challenges.
The theme for the 2019 Summit is
- PURPOSE | With the pace of industry reforms, and the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety well underway, now is the time to reflect on our core values and reaffirm our purpose.
- PEOPLE | Placing people at the heart of services – a person-centred approach to the aged care workforce and those for whom we exist to support.
- PERFORMANCE | Leadership, governance and management – the key to delivering sustainable, quality services.
We need to focus on our purpose, to support you – our people – and continually review our practices to ensure quality performance within our industry. The Summit will consider the need to redefine the experience of ageing in our community, questioning everything from delivery of services and care, to community integration, business transformation, opportunities in innovative technology, and much more.
The ACSA National Summit is open to delegates from all levels of the aged care industry, both member and non-member organisations, including:
- Board Members
- Chief Executive Officers
- General Managers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- Community Care Managers
- Directors of Nursing
- Executive Directors
- Industry Partners
- Policy Makers
- Key Stakeholders in the Aged and Community Care sector
- Owners, Operators and Developers
- Quality Managers
- Residential Managers
- Senior Managers and Decision Managers
Dates 8-10 October, 2019
Program Please view the full program here.
You may review all the convention speakers here.
Venue Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
Registration Online registrations will remain open throughout the summit, or you can register in person at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre any day of the summit. For online registration, please register here.
HUR Australia is exhibiting at booth no. 28. Come and say hi!