HUR TWIST REHAB ST5340
Available in Premium line.
The HUR Dual Function Twist Rehab machine targets the most important core torso rotation muscles in the shoulders, back and abdomen, while allowing the upper body to remain stable. In this model legs rotate and the trunk stays fixed. Twist rehab is equipped with range limiters and isometric strength testing capability.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance. Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
- Dual function equipment which saves space and money. Users can train opposing muscle groups without changing machines.
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance and positioning to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress.
- 10” Hi5 touch screen control of seat height, back support, and lever arms. Touch screen manual adjustment of loading in 1kg / 100g increments.
- Pneumatic (air) resistance follows the natural movement of muscles and allows for speed training.
- Isometric testing sensor attachment. Isometric measurements such as maximum strength and muscular balance can be measured using a separate Performance Recorder.
- Range limiters – start and end positions - for added safety.
- Adjustable starting position and back support
- Easy access hand grips
- Analogue (non-computerised) option available – 5340/3340.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 07 3822 7777