HUR BACK EXTENSION STE3320
Available in Active line
The HUR Back Extension has been designed for safe and motivating strength training for seniors, over 50s and for rehab. The HUR Back Extension targets all of the back extensor muscles.
Air resistance allows for near-zero starting loads and 100g increments allowing exercise for all. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
On STE machines the chair and lever settings automatically adjust for the optimum fit. Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance and positioning to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress.
- 10” Hi5 touch screen control of seat height, back support, and lever arms. Touch screen manual adjustment of loading in 1kg / 100g increments.
- Pneumatic resistance follows the natural movement of muscles and allows for speed training.
- Analogue (non-computerised) option available.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 07 3822 7777