HUR LEG EXTENSION/CURL STE5530
Available in both Premium line and Active line
The HUR Leg Extension / Curl has been designed for safe and motivating strength training for seniors, over 50s and for rehab. The dual function machine is specifically designed to help older adults build strength in the hamstring and quadriceps muscles. Fitted with range of motion limiters that eliminate dangerous areas of movement, the seated Leg Extension / Leg Curl machine isolates movement along a fixed path, helping to promote proper technique and adhere to a prescribed fitness plan.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
On STE machines the chair and lever settings automatically adjust for the optimum fit. Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
- Dual function equipment which saves space and money. Users can train opposing muscle groups without changing machines.
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance and positioning to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress.
- 10” Hi5 touch screen control of seat height, back support, and lever arms. Touch screen manual adjustment of loading in 100g increments.
- Pneumatic resistance follows the natural movement of muscles and allows for speed training.
- Neck Cushion for additional, ergonomic support.
- Isometric testing sensor attachment. Isometric measurements such as maximum strength and muscular balance can be measured using a separate Performance Recorder.
- Range limiters – start and end positions - for added safety.
- Easy access handgrips and an adjustable lever arm
- Leg straps. Padded leg straps can be used to stabilize the thighs particularly during leg curl function.
- Seat belt for added stability.
- Analogue (non-computerised) option available – 5530/3350.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 07 3822 7777