HUR 5X MULTIFUNCTION ST8530
Available in Premium line
The space saving HUR 5X Multifunction has been designed for safe and motivating strength training for seniors, over 50s and for rehab. Legs are exercised with the Leg Extension and Curl, arms and shoulders with Push Up, Pull Down and Chest Press exercises, all without having to change machines. Touch screen electronic adjustments make it easy to switch between exercises for targeted training that works muscles in the chest, back, biceps, triceps, shoulders, thighs, hamstrings, hips and calves.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
- 10" Hi5 touchscreen.
- Neck Cushion. The neck cushion offers additional, ergonomic support.
- Isometric testing sensor attachment. Isometric measurements such as maximum strength and muscular balance can be measured using a separate Performance Recorder.
- Range limiters - start & end position. Range limiters can be used to limit the range of motion. This feature is particularly relevant in rehabilitation applications or if user has a long-term impairment where hyper-extension could lead to injury.
- Multigrip handles. Both horizontal and vertical grips are possible. This feature allows users to perform exercises using different grip positions, increasing the effectiveness of training.
- Steplessly adjustable back support. Back support can be adjusted steplessly for optimal fit.
- Leg straps. Padded leg straps can be used to stabilize the thighs, especially useful for correct posture when using the during leg curl function.
- Adjustable lever arms. Adjustable lever arms are used to accommodate different limb lengths, thus ensuring optimal fit and safe exercising.
- Belt. A safety belt helps to gain more support, especially when user has balance issues.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 07 3822 7777