HUR PEC DECK EASY ACCESS ST9160
Available in Premium line
The HUR Easy Access Pec Deck machine is specifically designed for wheelchair users to safely and independently build strength in the pectoral muscles of the chest.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
- Pneumatic (air resistance) technology follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled 100g increases in resistance
- Zero starting load is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy
- Handgrips offer additional support
- Base plate allows for safe operation of exercise equipment without having to be fixed to the floor
- Range limiters – start and end positions - for added safety.
- Zero starting load exercise equipment is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically loads the personalized training program for each user, counts reps, gives an auditory cue once an exercise is complete, and offers instructions for the next set of exercises in the program.
- Isometric testing sensor attachment. Isometric measurements such as maximum strength and muscular balance can be measured using a separate Performance Recorder.
- Analogue (non-digital) version available – EA9160.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 07 3822 7777