HUR Smart Balance 2031
Maintaining balance is a crucial ability that we need in our everyday life, especially so as we get older. The prevention of falls is a major concern for aged care facilities and residents alike.
With the HUR SmartBalance you have a suite of industry-standard tests to first establish a baseline, indicating areas of concern, and a series of trainers for effective treatment options. There are also fun and motivating interactive games for improving strength and coordination
The HUR Balance Platform is a complete package consisting of
- BTG4-FE platform
- All-in-One Computer
- Balance Support Station
- HUR SmartBalance Software
|Adjust screen height easily with a button.||Safe and sturdy rails for holding.||Fast wireless recognition.|
- NEW! Balance Score - Easily interpret your client’s balance ability with a unique score. Compare and motivate!
- NEW! Easy to use non intimidating Client mode for independent training.
- Scientifically-proven testing methods provide an accurate baseline measurement; you’ll know exactly where you’re starting and where improvements can be made.
- Interactive computer programs are easy to navigate and feature large buttons, clear graphics, and an intuitive touchscreen.
- Motivational and fun cognitive games improve strength and coordination.
- Optional HUR SmartTouch software provides personalised workout plans.
- Easy access for both standing and wheelchair users, with a wide entry platform and adjustable support rails.
- Low step up height – makes independent training easy and safe even for frailer persons.
- Comprehensive reports include easy-to-understand graphics that help track your progress and create new goals.
HUR Smart Balance Report
- Weight 60 kg
- Dimensions 107 cm W x 103 cm L x 181cm L
- Power needed: Yes
- WiFi needed: Yes
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 07 3822 7777