50+ AND SENIORS' GYMS
The zero minimum resistance and stepless resistance adjustment of HUR machines makes them suitable for all users. For many other brands, minimum resistance starts at several kilos (pounds) and resistance is increased in 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs.) increments. In such cases, that all-important progression in strength training is not realized in an optimal manner and sometimes even the smallest amount of resistance can simply be too much.
Many HUR machines also allow for the measurement and training of isometric strength.
The Natural TransmissionTM Advantage
HUR machines function through a resistance method that employs a natural transmission of power, Natural Transmission™, which simulates the natural function/movement of your muscles. Using pneumatic technology and lever arms, resistance is adjusted in accordance with your muscles’ natural generation of muscular force.
Resistance is adapted in accordance with force production
The ability of muscles to produce force (muscular strength) varies during each movement. The resistance on a strength-training machine should match how your muscles work.
The advantages of pneumatic technology in HUR equipment
- HUR gyms are comfortable and virtually silent, allowing them to be located in spaces external to an actual fitness facility
- Users can easily operate HUR machines independently, thus reducing the need for assistance or guidance
- Simple controls make HUR machines easy to use
- Stepless resistance adjustment lets users adjust resistance to exactly what they want
- Minimum resistance starts at 0 kg (0 lbs.), making it possible to start rehabilitation early
- HUR machines are safe to use in that all power-transmission technology is encased
- Soft and natural resistance during all speeds of movement, even during speed training
- Compact machines save space. Some machines are dual purpose, such as our knee extension-flexion machine
- With range limiters, it is possible to determine where a movement starts and ends, making rehabilitation safe
- With our Natural Transmission pneumatic technology, pressure on limbs can be reduced and limbs can even be moved passively
- All HUR machines work muscles in both concentric and eccentric phases. Many machines also allow for the measurement and training of isometric strength