HUR BODY EXTENSION ST5510
Available in both Premium line and Active line
The HUR Body extension has been designed for safe and motivating strength training for seniors, over 50s and for rehab. The HUR Body Extension unit has been designed to target glutes and hamstrings. This unit has range limiters, which help to limit dangerous movement.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance. Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress.
- 10” Hi5 touch screen. Touch screen manual adjustment of loading in 100g increments.
- Pneumatic (air) resistance follows the natural movement of muscles and allows for speed training.
- Neck Cushion for additional, ergonomic support.
- Range limiters – start and end positions - for added safety.
- Seat belt for added stability.
- Analogue (non-computerised) option available – 5510/3510.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 07 3822 7777