HUR DIP / SHRUG EASY ACCESS ST9125
Available in Premium line
The HUR Easy Access Dual Functioning Dip / Shrug machine is exercise equipment specifically designed for wheelchair users to safely and independently build strength in the muscles of the chest, back, biceps, and triceps muscles.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
- Dual function fitness equipment saves facility space and money
- Horizontally adjustable lever arms and multi-grip handles
- Safety Belt
- Base plate allows for safe operation without having to be fixed to the floor
- HUR SmartTouch automatically adjusts resistance to each client’s personalized training program, gives an auditory cue once an exercise is complete, and offers instructions for the next set of exercises in the program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress
- Pneumatic (air resistance) technology follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled 100g increases in resistance
- Zero starting load is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy
- Range limiters – start and end positions - for added safety.
- Isometric testing sensor attachment. Isometric measurements such as maximum strength and muscular balance can be measured using a separate Performance Recorder.
- Analogue (non-digital) version available.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 07 3822 7777