HUR 4X MULTIFUNCTION STE8540
Available in Premium line
The space saving HUR 4X Multifunction has been designed for safe and motivating strength training for seniors, over 50s and for rehab. Clients can independently complete four different exercises, effectively working multiple muscle groups in both the upper and lower body, without moving from machine to machine. Legs are exercised with the Leg Press, upper body with the Dip, Shrug, and Assisted Squat.
Touch screen adjustments make it easy to switch between exercises for targeted training that works muscles in the chest, back, biceps, triceps, thighs, hamstrings, glutes and hips. Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping. STE machines allow for automatic adjustment of seat position and lever arms to simply and safely achieve the optimal fit. Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
On STE machines the chair and lever settings automatically adjust for the optimum fit. Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
- Dual function equipment which saves space and money. Users can train opposing muscle groups without changing machines.
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance and positioning to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress.
- 10” Hi5 touch screen control of seat height, back support, and lever arms. Touch screen manual adjustment of loading in 1kg / 100g increments.
- Pneumatic resistance follows the natural movement of muscles and allows for speed training.
- Isometric testing ability with separate 4254 sensor.
- Range limiters – start and end positions - for added safety.
- Seat belt for added stability.
- Power and Range Of Motion measurements not available.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 07 3822 7777