HUR CHEST PRESS STE5140
Available in both Premium line and Active line
The HUR Chest press has been designed for safe and motivating strength training for seniors, over 50s and for rehab. The seated chest press guides arm movement along a fixed path, helping to promote the proper technique for chest exercises so they are safe even for those with shoulder injuries.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
On STE machines the chair and lever settings automatically adjust for the optimum fit. Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance and positioning to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress.
- Adjustable seat height. Steplessly adjustable seats help the user find a correct, safe and effective training position.
- 10” Hi5 touch screen control of seat height. Touch screen manual adjustment of loading in 100g increments.
- Pneumatic (air) resistance follows the natural movement of muscles and allows for speed training.
- Neck Cushion for additional, ergonomic support.
- Isometric testing sensor attachment. Isometric measurements such as maximum strength and muscular balance can be measured using a separate Performance Recorder.
- Range limiters – start and end positions - for added safety.
- Seat belt for added stability.
- Multi-grip handles for horizontal or vertical movement
- Analogue (non-computerised) option available.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 07 3822 7777