With the HUR FreeTrainer Exercise Panel you can now include all of your equipment-free exercises into the HUR SmartTouch ecosystem.
Many gyms with HUR equipment also like to include other exercises as part of the client’s programme. The HUR FreeTrainer allows you to quickly add equipment-free exercises to the HUR SmartTouch profile, e.g. stretching and active static workouts, into your exercise palette and training programmes, in addition to regular exercises performed with HUR machines. It can be mounted on a wall next to a free training area in the gym or clinic or placed on a desk. It makes the workout convenient and paper-free with easy-to-follow instructions and automated synchronization with the HUR SmartTouch system.
|Free weight exercises||Stretching exercises||Balance exercises|
One customer profile with all the exercises and collected data maximizes the training experience and possibilities for every individual user.
- Perform equipment-free exercises within the HUR SmartTouch Ecosystem (see below)
- In sync with the user’s HUR SmartTouch profile
- Paper-free training programmes and instructions
- Automatic follow-up and reporting
LARGE EXERCISE DATABASE
The HUR FreeTrainer contains a large library of exercises featuring real models with accurate movements, enabling a pure training experience.
Exercises not already in the database can quickly and easily be added.
The HUR FreeTrainer is another step towards a complete HUR training experience in the spirit of our continuing mission For Lifelong Strength.
HUR SmartTouch Ecosystem
- Make a training programme for your client. If desired, balance and isometric strength tests can be performed to evaluate the initial fitness level of the user. The testing equipment is a part of the HUR SmartTouch system.
- Your customer starts exercising by logging in at the Kiosk or by going directly to the first HUR SmartTouch exercise device. In HUR circuit, rotation proceeds in a precise order, which results in less queuing for machines.
- When the customer shows their USER ID to a HUR strength training machine, the lever arms, seat, load and repetitions set up automatically.
- The HUR SmartTouch system also includes cardio workouts.
- With HUR FreeTrainer, equipment-free exercises can be added to the training programme.
- Your customer can follow their progress online in their HUR SmartTouch end user profile.
- HUR SmartTouch provides the metrics to track your clients’ exercise performance, their progress, use of equipment and the status of your facility (facilities).
- The HUR SmartTouch installation can be cloud-based or connected to a local server.
- HUR SmartTouch can be integrated with other applications/programs using Web Services or by using an integration engine for the HL7 interface.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 07 3822 7777