HUR LEG PRESS STE5540
Available in both Premium line and Active line
The HUR Leg Press has been designed for safe and motivating strength training for seniors, over 50s and for rehab. The HUR Leg Press targets the muscles of the legs, hips, and glutes. Knee hyperextension eliminators exclude dangerous areas of movement while the Leg Press machine helps clients maintain proper technique when performing strengthening exercises.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
On STE machines the chair settings automatically adjust for the optimum fit. Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance and positioning to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress.
- 10” Hi5 touch screen control of seat height, back support, and lever arms. Touch screen manual adjustment of loading in 100g increments.
- Pneumatic (air) resistance follows the natural movement of muscles and allows for speed training.
- Neck Cushion for additional, ergonomic support.
- Isometric testing sensor attachment. Isometric measurements such as maximum strength and muscular balance can be measured using a separate Performance Recorder.
- Range limiters – start and end positions - for added safety.
- Easy access handgrips improve access into and out of machine. Designed for those in rehabilitation, with long-term physical impairments and seniors.
- Foot straps are used to fasten the user’s feet to the footplates.
- Lock mechanism Lever arm can be locked with lock mechanism. Lock mechanism also works as range limiter to set the desired start (flexion) point for a movement. This feature is useful for those with physical impairments or, for example, those undergoing rehabilitation after surgery.
- Knee hyper-extension eliminator consists of two rollers which can be adjusted to prevent hyper-extension of knees.
- Adjustable back support for comfortable use.
- Analogue (non-computerised) option available – 5540/3540.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 07 3822 7777