HUR ABDOMEN/BACK STE5310
Available in both Premium line and Active line
The HUR Abdomen/Back has been designed for safe and motivating strength training for seniors, over 50s and for rehab. This dual function machine exercises the abdomen and back muscles for targeted core muscle training.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
On STE machines the chair and lever settings automatically adjust for the optimum fit. Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
- Dual function equipment saves space and money. Users can train opposing muscle groups without changing machines.
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance and positioning to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress.
- 10” Hi5 touch screen control of seat height. Touch screen manual adjustment of loading in 100g increments.
- Pneumatic (air) resistance follows the natural movement of muscles and allows for speed training.
- Electrically adjustable seat height. Seat height is adjusted electrically by touch screen. Electrically adjustable seat helps finding a correct, safe and effective training position.
- Electrically adjustable seat position. Seat position, distance, is adjusted electrically by touch screen. Electrically adjustable seat position makes it easy to find the optimal training position for different size of users, and vary the emphasis on the muscle group that is used.
- Electrically adjustable lever arm. Lever arm is adjusted electrically with touch screen. With electrically adjustable lever arm the machine can easily be adjusted to suit for different size of users.
- Isometric testing sensor attachment. Isometric measurements such as maximum strength and muscular balance can be measured using a separate Performance Recorder.
- Range limiters – start and end positions - for added safety.
- Analogue (non-computerised) option available – 5310/3310.
- Power and Range Of Motion measurements available.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 07 3822 7777