HUR OPTIMAL RHOMB EASY ACCESS ST9175
Available in Premium line
The HUR Easy Access Optimal Rhomb machine is exercise equipment for wheelchair users to safely and independently build strength in the rhomboideus muscle group of the back, neck and arms.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
- Pneumatic (air resistance) technology follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled 100g increases in resistance
- Independently moving arms allow clients to work one side of the body
- Zero starting load is ideal for beginners and early initiation of physical therapy and rehabilitation
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically loads the personalized training program for each user, counts reps, gives an auditory cue once an exercise is complete, and offers instructions for the next set of exercises in the program.
- Touch screen adjustable chest support
- Multi-grip handles for horizontal or vertical movement
- Release function. Handles move towards user for easier reach.
- Base plate allows for safe operation without having to be fixed to the floor
- Locking Mechanism
- Isometric testing sensor attachment. Isometric measurements such as maximum strength and muscular balance can be measured using a separate Performance Recorder.
- Analogue (non-digital) version available – EA9175.
- Range Of Motion measurements available.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 07 3822 7777