HUR PEC DECK STE5160
Available in both Premium line and Active line
The HUR Pec Deck has been designed for safe and motivating strength training for seniors, over 50s and for rehab. The HUR Pec Deck targets the Pectoral muscles of the chest.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
On STE machines the chair settings automatically adjust for the optimum fit. Real-time data is automatically tracked, recording progress and any areas of concern.
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance and positioning to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress.
- 10” Hi5 touch screen allows for control of seat height. Touch screen manual adjustment of loading in 100g increments.
- Pneumatic (air) resistance follows the natural movement of muscles and allows for speed training.
- Neck Cushion for additional, ergonomic support.
- Isometric testing sensor attachment. Isometric measurements such as maximum strength and muscular balance can be measured using a separate Performance Recorder.
- Range limiters – start and end positions - for added safety.
- Analogue (non-computerised) option available – 5160/3160.
- Power and Range Of Motion measurements available.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 07 3822 7777