HUR TWIST EASY ACCESS ST9330
Available in Premium line
The HUR Easy Access Twist machine is exercise equipment specifically designed for wheelchair users to safely build strength in the muscles of the abdomen and back. Users require lifting onto the machine. Lockable lever arm and reversible rollers make it easy to get into and out of the machine.
Air resistance means near-zero starting loads and 100g increments – ideal for beginners and for early initiation of rehabilitative therapy. SmartTouch technology allows for independent exercise and automated record keeping.
All HUR strength training equipment with SmartTouch technology can automatically welcome the client on to the machine, load the pre-set exercise programme and set the required reps and resistance.
- Dual function fitness equipment saves facility space and money
- Pneumatic (air resistance) fitness equipment follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled 100g increases in resistance
- Reversible roller. Reversible roller makes it easy to get into and out of the machine.
- Reversible back support makes it easy for the user to get into and out of the machine.
- Zero starting load exercise equipment is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically loads the personalized training program for each user, counts reps, gives an auditory cue once an exercise is complete, and offers instructions for the next set of exercises in the program.
- Base plate allows for safe operation without having to be fixed to the floor
- Analogue (non-digital) version available – EA9330.
- Power and Range Of Motion measurements available.
For a free consultation or other information please contact the HUR Australia sales team:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 07 3822 7777